The Altra Escalante 2.5 Shoes are great to go jogging or relax. Its fit is very comfortable and has a good adaptability to the feet. Its upper part is like a sock, to guarantee a very good support and improve performance. To carry them throughout the day. It has additional perforations, which guarantee greater breathability. Very versatile.
This lightweight, uptempo running shoe was one of Altra's best debuts, and now, the zero drop shoe has a loyal following. Featuring a soft, yet bouncy midsole and a comfortable upper, the Altra Escalante 2.5 is great for picking up the pace.
What You'll Love
- Soft landings provide a cushioned experience
- A springy toe-off makes every step feel more energetic
- Plenty wiggle room for your toes, thanks to the foot-shaped toe box
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Escalante 2, you will notice some slight changes to this version. Altra's goal was to elevate the performance of the Escalante while maintaining the classic feel of previous versions.
- Enhanced comfort, thanks to the more sock-like knit upper