[BIKE WORK STAND]
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9″ (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54″ (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
- Clamp features Spinner Knob for precision closure and uniform clamping pressure
- 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
- Frame clamp positions from 42″-65″ (107-166cm) in height
- Rubber-coated clamp secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames
- Clamp opening up to 1.9″ (4.8cm) accommodates even the largest diameter frame tubes
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum and powder-coated steel construction is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 65lbs (29.5kg) accommodates service on most road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (13 x 20 x 115cm)
- Z-Knob fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- Optional Travel Bag available
- At 12.6lbs (5.7kg), hitting the road with this stand is never in question
- 3-Year Warranty
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 972-730-3288.