Delivering the best cushion to-weight ratio on the market, the Rincon 3 returns in a stupefyingly light silhouette. The redesign features an asymmetrical tongue, thinner pull tab and a vented-mesh upper for ultimate breathability. Our extra-light midsole foam sports aggressive cutouts and enhanced rubber coverage for improved durability.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- RN 88276
All shoe returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The Rincon 3 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- The Rincon 3 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.