Louis Garneau Tri X-Lite Men's Triathlon Shoes
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 972-730-3288.
The Louis Garneau TRI X-LITE Men's ultralight triathlon elite shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition. The Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole and 4.3 mm carbon platform provide excellent power transfer and ventilation. For a fast and efficient transition, a woven puller holds the shoe in a horizontal position on the bike, a velcro tab keeps the closure strap open and a stiff rear puller is easy to grab and pull. The Power Flex closure system offers reversed straps that enhance support without pressure points while allowing a fast transition. The lightweight sandwich mesh upper dries quickly and provides ventilation, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper: Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Ergo Air® Carbon Composite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole: Ultralight and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- 4.3mm carbon platform: closer to the pedal for even more power
- COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insoles: Ventilated and manage moisture
- Elite Fit
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7mm back and forth
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- HRS-100 with 0.6mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Offset strap: Provides effective heel support
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- 216g (7.6 oz)