The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with tubular support braces, a locking support yoke, and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-10.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-10.3 features an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, as well as accessory ports for the Park Tool #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately), so your tools and small parts are always within reach. Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion.
The PCS-10.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop - a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage
- Durable, textured powder coat finish
- Integrated height-adjustable parts tray
- Height adjustment collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately)
- Maximum weight capacity*: 80 lbs. (36 kg)Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm) using convenient quick-release lever
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 45" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-10.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 972-730-3288.