SE Bikes Fat Quad 26" - High Polish 2021
It was only a matter of time until we created the fattest Quad of them all, the Fat Quad! This fat BMX bike is centered around the unique Quadangle frame design featuring an oversized downtube, integrated head tube and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year is an upgrade to Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. One you go fat, you never go back...
- 6061 auminum Quadangle frame design, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, 100mm bottom bracket, 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Oakley B1-B grips with SE donuts
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes featuring dual pistons, automatic caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- 35.8 pounds
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 972-730-3288.