UCAN Perform Energy Packet Box of 12 - Orange
Whether you’re an athlete, concerned about managing your fitness, or need healthy, efficient calories to get through your day – make UCAN your energy solution.
- SUSTAINED ENERGY BOOST: Powered by patented SuperStarch® carbohydrate for steady, long-lasting energy.
- NO SPIKE & CRASH: UCAN is the ideal way to source energy from a carbohydrate without the negatives associated with fast carbs or sugar.
- THE SUPERSTARCH ADVANTAGE: Shown by independent clinical studies to alter metabolic response to exercise and promote more efficient fat utilization while sustaining blood glucose levels.
- HEALTHY, EFFICIENT CALORIES: Vegan friendly, keto-friendly, no added sugar, naturally sweetened, gluten-free.
- Pre-workout: Mix 1 serving with 8-12 oz water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 972-730-3288.