Fuji Bighorn 29 1.5 Shimano Deore - Satin Silver 2021
The Bighorn pairs aggressive modern geometry and our lightest alloy frame to create a do-it-all hardtail that is ready to tame just about any trail. Redesigned with 29" wheels, the Bighorn is equipped to roll over obstacles with ease, while a Rockshox suspension fork and disc brakes allow for confident descending and braking.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds builds a frame that is strong and lightweight with a refined look
- SunTour XCR 34 LO Coil suspension fork provides 130mm of travel
- Shimano MT200 brakes with 180mm rotors
- Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain
- Boost 148x12 rear and 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis, creates stronger wheels, allows for shorter chainstays and larger chainring options.
- Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.50" tubeless ready tires
- Dropper post compatible
S (15"), M (17"), L (19"), XL (21"), XXL (23")
Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy, smooth welds, Boost 148x12mm
Suntour XCR 34 LO Coil, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 130mm OR RST 110-15 Coil w/LO
Shimano Deore, 30T OR FSA Gamma Pro 1X MegaExo
Shimano, threaded OR FSA MegaExo
Shimano Deore, shadow plus OR SunRAce MS300
Shimano Deore, 1 x 11-speed OR SunRace MX33N
WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29"+ 32H rims, Shimano MT400 front hub, MT400 rear hub, DT Swiss Industry spokes OR Formula DC-711 front hub, DC-3248 rear hub
Maxxis Minion DHF, 29" x 2.50" WT, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, Maxxis Dissector, 29" x 2.40" WT, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding
Shimano MT200, 180mm rotors OR Tektro HD-M275 OR Promax DSK-923
Shimano MT201 OR Tektro HD-M275 OR Promax DSK-923
FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed bearings
Fuji riser bar, alloy, 15mm rise, 760mm
Fuji, alloy, 0°
WTB Waffel Lock on
WTB Volt Medium Steel
Fuji, alloy, 30.9mm
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 972-730-3288.