VENTO ARGO R1 is a performance racing saddle with a short-nose design that improves stability and allows for a more aggressive, aero riding position.
The purposeful shape of its design helps you achieve a better riding posture: the dropped nose supports the pubic ramus when the pelvis rotates forward to add power or to get more aero.
Argo is our most versatile saddle shape and each version suits different riding styles. As the racing option, Vento Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits race bikes with aggressive geometry.
Vento Argo’s short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues. It also features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts.
The padding is made from fizik’s proprietary Type 1 foam formulation, which has a lower profile and is reactive and springy for instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- Argo: versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue area
- R1: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Type 1 foam: low profile, reactive and springy for efficient power transfer
VENTO ARGO R1 140
- Length: 265 mm
- Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 179 g
- Height at 75mm width: 41 mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 114 mm
- Rail: 10x7 mm