Garmin Rally™ RK100 Single-sensing Power Meter Pedal
BRING POWER TO YOUR PEDALS
Rally RK100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power and cadence.
Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with LOOK KEO cleats.
Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and BLUETOOTH®
Rally RK 100
- Weight: 334 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: KEO
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
In The Box :
- Rally RK100 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55 mm Q-factor washers