LOOK Keo Classic 3 Plus Road Pedals - Black
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 972-730-3288
- Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out.
- Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
- The Keo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
- A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
- LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (which creates stress on each revolution). This is equivalent to a sprint by Andre GREIPEL of 1700 watts at 100 rpm for 333 hours! This test is much more demanding than the current standard, the ISO 4210.