The Bones is more than just a good-looking car rack. It's a tested statement of style, design and durability.
Over 1 Million Sold
When the Bones rack made its debut in the 1990’s, it started a trunk rack revolution. Its iconic design won the world over, and twenty plus years later – the Bones rack has sold well over 1 million. Crafted by famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and built with materials from America’s heartland, the Bones is more than just a good-looking car rack. It’s a tested statement of style, design and durability.
The three dimensional product configuration of the Bones rack is a registered trademark of Saris Cycling Group, Inc.
Also available in a 2-Bike version
Also available in a 3-Bike EX version, fitting 20% more vehicles
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Rubberized feet protect vehicle and coated straps protect bike.
- Carries 3 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.
*Patents issued and pending.
*Meets European Union regulations. View this product's European certification.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
#hitch bike racks #car bike racks #bike racks for suv #bike rack for sedan