The Vittoria Mezcal III G2.0 Gravel Tire is a versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time.
Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros.
The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability.
Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks.
The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of gravel tires; grip, durability, and low weight.
- Gravel tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2. 0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.